Vertessa®Lite Polypropylene Mesh for Sacrocolpopexy is lightweight and flexible yet strong, inspiring the confidence you desire. Vertessa® Lite is available in a variety of sizes and is the only mesh designed for sacrocolpopexy to offer enhanced visibility in a blue mesh design.
- The strongest lightweight mesh
- Vertessa® Lite
Polypropylene Mesh for Sacrocolpopexy
Lightweight mesh¹ 20.9 g/m²
Large pore size of ≈ 1,500μm¹
Highest porosity of sacrocolpopexy meshes at 76.9%¹
High pull-out force 32% greater than Restorelle®²
Gentle on tissue - designed to reduce tensile and bending stiffness to decrease stress shielding effect³
- Data on file at Caldera Medical, Inc.
- Versus Coloplast Restorelle® mesh and Boston Scientific Upsylon™ mesh. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Data on file at Caldera Medical, Inc.
- Feola A, Abramowitch S, Jallah Z, Stein S, Barone W, Palcsey S, Moalli M. Deterioration in Biomechanical Properties of the Vagina Following Implantation of a High-Stiffness Prolapse Mesh. BJOG 2013;120:224–232.
- Muhl T., Binnebosel M., Klinge U, Goedderz T. New objective Measurement to Characterize the Porosity of Textile Implants. J of Biomed Mats Res Part B: Appl Biomats. May 2007; 176-183.5. Barone WR, Moalli PA, Abramowitch SD. Textile Properties of Synthetic Prolapse Mesh in Response to Uniaxial Loading. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2016; 1.e1: 1.e9.