To improve the quality of life for women
Often, corporate culture is implied, not expressly defined, and develops organically over time from the cumulative traits of the people
Caldera Medical strives to maintain a positive, family – like culture and we incorporate our C4 Values in everything we do:
Care, Collaborate, Challenge, and Create.
- CareNuture Lovingly
- CollaborateAchieve More Together
- ChallengeBoldly Ambitious
- CreateOpen Your Mind
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental75% paid for employee and family members
- 401K4% matching contributions
- Basic Life and AD&DCompany paid life insurance can be an important part of protecting your family. Short term and long term disability insurance coverage available
- Amazing PeopleSurrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Competitive SalaryWe recognize the meaningful contributions you make. Your pay may include two components: base salary and variable pay. While base pay applies to all employees, variable pay is offered to eligible employees
- Paid Maternity Leave6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Unlimited PTOFlexible vacation policy- plus 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
“Caldera is a small team of amazing, hardworking and dedicated people, who support one another on a daily basis.”
-Angela Attardo, Director of Talent Acquisition
“Caldera Medical’s leadership team lives the core values it believes. It’s great to see true leaders set the tone for their employees by teaching them how to be happy individuals.”
-Jose Charvet, Sr. Mechanical Engineer
“I enjoy being able to work with all departments on various projects as a team, that I can be creative and take the lead on my ideas, and that I am constantly learning new things.”
-Michelle Ducca, QA/RA Specialist II
“Our emphasis on collaborative problem-solving focuses team accountability towards developing solutions rather than fixating on individual obstacles. The result is a workplace teeming with positivity!”
-Ryan Neimy, Sr. R&D Engineer
“Employees really get a seat at the table where their voice is heard, and not only is it heard, there’s action that takes place.”
-Casandra Pohlert, HR/Operations Supervisor
improving women’s health worldwide.”
-Bahar Sutorius, Vice President, Operations
“I enjoy working at Caldera Medical because I love knowing that we are truly changing women’s lives.”
-Michelle Loakes, Sr. Administrative Assistant
Life at Caldera
Our corporate office
A movie theatre, a fully stocked kitchen, open areas for collaboration and more!
Our employees in action
From daily huddles to everyday tasks, we incorporate the 4 C’s into everything we do.
We work hard and have fun
We have Annual National Sales Meetings, tons of corporate outings, monthly birthday catered lunches, the occasional Nerf gun war, and more!